Skip Content

Enquire for an advocate

Do you or someone you know need the support of an advocate?

Are you aged 60 or over?

Do you live in Westminster?

Is no-one listening to you?

Do you have a problem with your housing care or health?

Do you wish to make a complaint?

Are you uncertain about being discharged from hospital?

Is it difficult to find out about the services to which you are entitled?

Are you looking for a new home?

Do you need some help to stay independent at home?

Do you need support to make your views and feelings heard?

Do you need support to get your voice heard and represent your interests?

If  you, or someone you know, needs help contact us at:

The Advocacy Project 

Unit 202, Buspace Studios, Conlan Street


W10 5AP

Tel: 020 8962 8695 


Complete an Enquiry for Advocacy Form and email it to Once we have received your completed form we will be in touch with you as soon as possible